This cake was for a baby shower. The best part (the pacifyer) was made by Scott. The birdhouse cake was the final cake for course 2 which ended last week. That's all for now, the next class starts tonight!
VERY IMPRESSED!!! I think you should start charging for those cakes. You DO NOT need anymore practice to start earning some BIG BUCKS!! What a talent...seriously.
4 comments:
VERY IMPRESSED!!! I think you should start charging for those cakes. You DO NOT need anymore practice to start earning some BIG BUCKS!! What a talent...seriously.
Too bad you don't live a little closer, I would pay you to make Anya's b-day cake :)
wow awesome job on the cakes!! you've got a real talent! :) glad to see you are doing well!
Keep up the good work, some day you can have your own store!!!!!!!!! Think they are great, good job.
Post a Comment