Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Last Day of Class

I finished my cake decorating classes last night. It was raining sooo hard I was sure I would slip and drop everything but luckily I didn't.
this is the top... Here is the bottom...
All together..

It is a lemon cake made from scratch but about the equivallent of 4 boxes of cake mix, 2+ pounds of icing, and 3 lbs of store bought fondant.



7 comments:

Deidra said...

Good job SueAnn! Isn't it so satisfying to see it all come together?

I bet that was one heavy cake. Is it going to be your centerpiece at Thanksgiving dinner?! :)

Scott Salmon said...

You are amazing!!

kjerstina said...

Yum...

Diane said...

Impressive Sue Ann - you are ready for those cake competitions on TV! Are you going to eat that for Thanksgiving?

Linda Salmon said...

Wow Sue Ann you are so amazing. I bet you were the best in the class I would give you a 110% I hope you can start to sell some as you sure are good enough. Who eats them all you are staying so thin. David is not getting that big. Love you all

Lindy Salmon said...

WOW! Sue Ann, I love it. Do you dare eat it? It looks perfect. If you have any ideas (easy) for Anya's birthday, send them my way . . . she wants a pink cake :)

Jeff, Megan, Benjamin, JR and Spencer said...

AMAZING!!! I am blown away... you are so talented SueAnn... I am sure it tastes just as good too. Wish we were there to enjoy it :) Love ya!!