I'm finally posting some Halloween pictures. For our ward trunk-or-treat Scott wore his tux from when he use to do magic, I wore a dress I made out of a curtain that I found at Goodwill the day before, David was Bob the builder and he loved it. Lydia was our little Bee (David's costume from last year). Scott and I won "best costume" at the trunk-or-treat!
To make bath time interesting I'll comb David's hair like this. When he looks in the mirror he says "I'm Jeff". Tonight we did it again and he started calling me Megan. (For those who don't know Jeff and Megan, that's too bad, they're great people!)
5 comments:
You guys are so great to dress up for Halloween. And what awesome costumes!
Ok, I LOVE all those little booties. Did you have a pattern? Can you help a beginning-sewing person like me learn how to make them? They are adorable.
OK SueAnn you've got some mad skills.. you bake and you sew.. the booties are adorable.. and of course i'd love to have a cake.. do u ship to utah??
The little shoes are so cute! You need to set up an ETSY shop and start selling them!
LOVE the pictures...ALWYAYS love the pictures. You are super talented Sue Ann...Scott is one lucky man!
You are an amazing cake maker. I love cake and I also love Lydia's face of excitement for the airplane. Very precious. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss your musk.
Post a Comment