Thursday, October 29, 2009

October activities

We were able to spend a great weekend in Boston with most of the family. We have a good part of the crew in this picture and a random guy on the right. Little David and Dad enjoying the beautiful MIT campus.

Sitting on some ducks just for a picture
Graveyard where Paul Revere is buried.
David taking a break during the Freedom Trail walk.

Sleepover with Aunt Joanne (it only lasted about 10 minutes)

Spending time with Grandma
Boston Temple


Maypole in the yard of Louisa May Alcott, author of "Little Women" (one of my favorite books)
Our attempt at a family picture

3 comments:

Sara said...

David popping through the back of that tree is killing me hahahahaha. You are so pretty. I love all the fun things that those Salmons do. Boston looks beautiful in the Fall. Love you guys.

byufish said...

So now I know what kept me from seeing the David, Linda, Alita, Jeffery, Megan family when I was up for Canadian Thanksgiving. Bummer. I think I would have chosen Boston over Calgary that weekend too...nice COLD and SNOWY weather! LOVE the pictures...and I agree with Sara...you're beautiful!

Jeff, Megan, Benjamin, JR and Spencer said...

Well Carol you are always welcome to come up and visit us. But I should be commenting on the Salmon Summary. It sure was a great trip. Thanks for having two fun children for us to play with.