
A couple of funny comments from David:
Scott and I were sitting on the couch and David climbs his way up on to Scott's lap. When he finally gets to the top and settle's in he says, "It's me".
I was trying to teach David to do something and he was complaining because it was too hard. I said, "look, you did it, it's a piece of cake". (If you read our last blog you know we've had a lot of cake in our house the last little while.)
David: "I need that piece of cake"
Me: "When I say "piece of cake' I mean 'easy'"
David: "I need that easy".
4 comments:
Did I mention how much I love the "kids comments" postings? I totally agree with David though...."I need that easy"!! Thanks for sharing...seriously. I LOVE reading your blog!!
So great to write those cute things your kids say. It is so much fun to read them later! I need that "easy" too!
That's funny!
hahahahah he is so cute. "It's Me" bahahah
Post a Comment