Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring


We have a small yard out front that is perfect for picnics.  Nathan crawls to the sidewalk, turns around and crawls backward onto it like he does when he's going downstairs.  It's so funny to watch, I wish had a video of it.  
 Nathan is still not walking yet but that doesn't let it slow him down.
 This is the closest thing to a good picture that I could get of Lydia on Easter.
I keep trying to think of where the last month has gone but it seems like we've just been chasing Nathan around trying to keep him off the counters and out of the bathroom.  In between keeping track of him and taking the kids to preschool I've made two cakes that are posted here:  sacustomcakes.blogspot.com
Whenever I make a cake it takes over our kitchen for a few days but I love doing it.   

No comments: