Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy B-day

This weekend we celebrated Scott's birthday.  We went to the Zoo on Saturday and enjoyed summer-like weather.


 Sunday we opened presents after church and played with balloons all day.

 Then we played a game of chess, sang Happy Birthday, and ate some cake.



 Hope you had a great birthday hun, you're an amazing person!!

6 comments:

Linda Salmon said...

Looks like you had a great day Scott. Sure love you and your family. Cake is fantastic.

Lindy Salmon said...

Happy Birthday Scott! What are the chess pieces made out of? I love it!

Sue Ann Salmon said...

They are made out of fondant, there's a link with more pictures on the side of our blog http://sacustomcakes.blogspot.com/

Linda J said...

Happy Belated Birthday Scott! It looks like you had a great day (as good as it gets when you're a father of three) Sue Ann what a great cake. I can hardly wait to see Joanne's wedding cake!

Jeff, Megan, Benjamin, JR and Spencer said...

Happy Birthday Scott!! Sue Ann... you are AMAZING!! I love the cake... I just keep coming back to look at it! I went to your website too... you are so talented! I want you to teach me!

mj said...

Happy Birthday Scott! That cake is amazing.