My kids say really funny things but Scott is just as funny sometimes. Today I went to a baby shower and after it was over I checked my phone messages. There was only one, it was from Scott. It said, "Nathan is not happy, that makes me not happy...I hope you're happy".
Another favorite is when Scott said jokingly, "Don't ever leave me, and if you do, take the kids". These both make me laugh because Scott is such a great father, the kids love him and won't ever leave him alone. As much as we love them, they do wear us out sometimes.
5 comments:
Just for the record, both of those statements were made in jest (...at least partially)
Still, though perhaps made in jest, I completely agree that the spouse who leaves, takes the children :).
hahaha, so funny. i love that picture too.
Love it, and it made me chuckle so I love it even more!
This made me laugh out loud... I can't wait till you guys are here!!!!
Post a Comment