Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Close Up

Here are additional shots of our Halloween costumes with pictures of the real thing for comparison for those that couldn't recognize what we were.  We begin, of course, with David and Lydia who wanted to be Optimus Prime from the Transformers and Rapunzel from Tangled.  Lydia had long hair but didn't want to wear it for any of the photos, I hung it over her shoulder in the last post.
 Following on the theme of Tangled, Nathan naturally wanted to be the sauve and debonair true love of Rapunzel, Eugene Fitzherbert (a.k.a. Flynn Rider).
 I think Nathan's "smolder" could take on the real Flynn Rider's any day.

No Rapunzel themed Halloween get up would be complete without the tower, graciously performed by Scott.  Here you can see Rapunzel's hair and Flynn Rider scaling the tower wall. 
 And finally, as with all Disney cartoons, there must be an evil villain.  Sue Ann played the part of the of the Mother Gothel exceptionally well!

5 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

AWESOME!!!!!!
SS

Lindsy Hartsock said...

I know I have told you already, but seriously, AMAZING. Not you mention you MADE IT ALL! You didn't mention that little important snid-bit. :) Great work guys.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so amazing. I LOVE IT.

Linda Salmon said...

Oh!!!!!! you guys are the best, so sweet. Alita and I just love the Flynn picture of Nathan. Sue Ann you out did your self and Scott, David costume is soooo good. Thanks for posting them, made our day.

Hayley said...

Oh my gosh! this is so awesome! I can't let my girls see or they will want to do that- and I just can't