What a good dad Scott is! :) David must be too old for a family theme these days. (Wasn't he just born?)
Oh so neat!!!! Sue ann you are so talented making the customs and Scott your engineering degree is shinning though David's costume. Can't wait to see more pictures of Flynn Rider's. Lydia your hair is so long
AWESOME! I'm always impressed with your sweet sewing skills and Scott has some sweet skills himself!
Way good costumes!! We love the transformer. And the tower with the tangled girl is perfect. You're the witch right?
Love the costumes! I'm so impressed you made all the costumes!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a good dad Scott is! :)
David must be too old for a family theme these days. (Wasn't he just born?)
Oh so neat!!!! Sue ann you are so talented making the customs and Scott your engineering degree is shinning though David's costume. Can't wait to see more pictures of Flynn Rider's. Lydia your hair is so long
AWESOME! I'm always impressed with your sweet sewing skills and Scott has some sweet skills himself!
Way good costumes!! We love the transformer. And the tower with the tangled girl is perfect. You're the witch right?
Love the costumes! I'm so impressed you made all the costumes!!
Post a Comment