Friday, May 27, 2011

Happenings

On Mother's Day weekend Lydia and I went on a 4 mile hike sponsored by the Stake Young Women.  She walked about 3/4 of a mile and then rode in the backpack the rest of the way.  Oh my, I didn't realize how big she's gotten.  I was feeling it about mile 3.   Lydia and I had a picnic when we finished and she had a grin from ear to ear.  We had a great girls morning out.   While we were gone, Scott took Nathan and David downtown to a train expo at Union Station.  I don't have any pictures but David loved it.  

 Scott had a day off and we took  (dragged) the kids shopping and then to the park for a picnic.  It was a bit colder than we expected and all I had to cover David with was a burp cloth.  The park was so pretty, I love Spring.


My cute little boys
 It's impossible to have all three smiling at the same time
 I don't know why this picture loaded wrong but he is still just as cute!
The Grand Finale!

1 comment:

byufish said...

Yup...even sideways Nathan is a cutie!! Love hearing about your little family...they are growing up so quickly...but not quickly enough when you're hiking eh? Congrats on finishing that 4-miler...BOTH of you!!