A big event in our lives happened this week, Scott graduated from school! We attended the graduation ceremony with Grandma and Grandpa Salmon and Alita. Little David and Lydia were excited when they would spot dad in the sea of people.
Whahoo!!
The After-Graduation social
David and Lydia stole some attention away from Scott, or maybe I should say drew some attention to Scott. There weren't too many other children in the crowd.
8 comments:
Congratulations! That's exciting?
What comes next for the Salmons? The Hartwells are moving to that are of the country in August (Lafayette, IN area), and I'm sure you'll be moving on to bigger and better things. Congrats again!
And "That's exciting" is no question! Exclamation point!
Congratulations! Way to go Scott. I am counting down to my graduation (and have been for years) I can only imagine how good it feels.
Congrats to scott- what happens next for you guys? Wyoming needs a patent lawyer I'm sure, should I start looking for jobs?
CONGRATS!! That is quite the accomplishment...especially with family. I bet there were few who were even MARRIED in your graduation class. Good luck with the "final" exam. Love you all!!
Congratulations to you both! Sue Ann, you are a pretty lady...as always. I miss seeing you. Also, I loved the pictures of the wedding. I wish I had an excuse to go to Moroni every once in a while!
Take care
Wait a second . . . you started AFTER us and are finishing WAY before us . . . oh well, we are trying to find you a job in Atlanta. I know Scott would LOVE the warm weather :) Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! I heard you were looking for work . . . Korea is a beautiful place and they need lawyers! Ha ha! I love the family pic in front of the waterfall! You all look great together! Hooray for family! I am so happy for you guys and excited to hear of your up and coming adventures! Yeah!
Post a Comment