Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Favorite Guy

Since it has been almost a month since our last post I thought I should let our family know we are still alive. Also, since it's almost Father's Day I thought these videos would be appropriate. David and Lydia LOVE their dad and definitely can't get enough of him. The first one is Lydia just being silly with her dad and staling the "going to bed" process.

David has been learning this song in Primary for Father's Day. It will be the first time we have a child singing with the Primary for Sacrament Meeting. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

byufish said...

Love the laughing!! So fun to see them growing up! Good luck with the exam Scott...you too Sue Ann...seriously....it's probably more work for you to take care of the kids and keep them quiet while Scott's studying...THAT'S the easy part, eh Scott? Hee hee!!

Lindy Salmon said...

So this doesn't have to do with the post, but I love the family picture on your blog. I love that all of you, but Scott, are wearing long sleeve shirts/jackets, long pants.

Joanne Salmon said...

Absolutely precious you guys!!