
Fireman, cowboy, athlete, kick boxer, mom's helper, this little boy can do it all.

David and Lydia were very excited to have a surprise visit from Grandma Cook. They enjoyed all the extra attention, stories, hugs and kisses they could get.

Lydia obviously had a great time.

The only exciting outing we went on was to the Garfield Park Conservatory. It's always a beautiful place to go to escape the winter.

Here's our cutie posing for a photo. She is 6 months old now and lots of fun!


This is a typical scene, Lydia can't have dad all to herself for very long.

Kisses

Taking over during feeding time.
I asked David to show us his dance moves, he started out that way but then ii turned into a Tae Bo demonstration. My favorite part is his face at the very end when he probably decided that was enough and he'd better quit before it got awkward.
5 comments:
How fun I bet you love it when your mom come out to see you guys. I can not believe that your little lydia is 6 months. Both of your kids are so cute.
Lydia has such a cute smile...her eyes sparkle...even in a picture! And David...well, he is soooo talented! What a cool kid...and FABULOUS facial expression. I laughed out loud...and I'm sitting by myself in my office right now. How's that for AWKWARD?!
So Anya and David could get together and do Tae Bo--but obviously David has seen it a lot! Anya's not quite that good--I'd better start doing it more! Lydia looks WAY older than Austria!
Laughed heartily at the video- he is great. Lydia is darling, she is just so cute. I forgot to tell you in the e-mail I sent that my sister in law is dating Andy Mc...something- woops forgot. But do you remember him from USU, you and I had an institute class from Br. Wilson with Andy. I couldn't remember his name but when I saw him I remembered him instantly. He remembers you and asked about you. I hope she marries him, they are getting quite serious- anyway, small world! love ya, Hayley
My David you look so grown up. I was happy to see your Grandma Cook there to play with you. Lydia you are so cute and you have grown so much too. We loved the picture on the couch what a doll she is . Love you all
Post a Comment