This is a long distance birthday wish to Grandpa Cook from David and Lydia.
Happy Birthday Grandpa, we love you!
David was exhausted from all the excitement.
The rest of these photos are pretty random.
Lydia loves to crawl around but I guess it gets tiring sometimes, luckily she found a comfy spot to rest her head.
4 comments:
Wow...your cute kids are just growing up soooo fast! I keep trying to figure out way to see them...but I'd want to stay a WEEK and can't right now!! the pictures are the saving grace.....thanks for posting!
Sue Ann....I just posted a "redo" on my blog of the Happy Birthday Grandpa Cook picture....I couldn't bear to see only one smiling cutie in each picture. But I was hoping I had your email address.....couldn't find it.
I love the picture of David crossing his legs passed out on the couch hahaha you're kids are so cute!
we love them and they are so grown up. David is ready to go it seams and yes he would love to go with his dad, any where I think
Post a Comment