I'm still trying to figure out how to enjoy the winter and snow without any mountains around. However, we have found some indoor activities to keep us busy. David likes going to the library for story time, we visited the Garfield Park Conservatory to walk through a tropical rain forest, we go to playgroup with friends from the ward, and when we stay at home David and I do TaeBo. Lydia has had time to practice rolling over. Here is one of her first roll overs (with her coach David close by) officially documented.
3 comments:
Oh SueAnn, Lydia is SOOO cute. I love her hair. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. Say hello to Scott. Life is good at our house, but quiet without Erin. She goes to NY on Feb 9th! She is doing really well.
Okay....that was FABULOUS!!! What's even more exciting is the HAIR!! I think I saw a little Whovillite in Lydia!
I love when they start to learn new things!
Post a Comment