Tuesday, January 20, 2009

5 months old

I love Lydia's hair, especially when it looks like this! Her secret is to take a bath right before bed, sleep all night, and here you go! David received a baseball bat for Christmas that is just his size. He can catch a ball pretty well but to help him practise his batting we set up a make-shift t-ball stand. This seems to work well and we can all stand out of the way!

6 comments:

jilljohnson said...

That is so cute. I love basebal I hope that Little A want to play it. I can not believe your little girl is getting so old. I love her hair.

byufish said...

I think Lydia and Emmi make all other babies jealous....what heads of hair! And the smile, Lydia's just getting soooo cute! But David...well, if you can't train them indoors in the winter, how is he ever going to get into the major leagues! Way to stay out of the way, he's connecting sooo solidly on that ball!

kjerstina said...

That is the cutest picture of Lydia!! She is such a sweetheart. And we don't know how you entertain a toddler indoors during winter--we are going crazy here and so ready for Spring!

Go Cubs!

Kristen said...

Wow! She wins BEST HAIR hands down!! She is so cute Sue Ann! She works that headful of hair! She is already five months? Sheeshie--time goes by so quickly. David has some serious skills! Hooray for him and baseball!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I haven't checked out your blog in awhile and can't believe everything you've been up to. I love lydia's hair! Your kids are adorable. How fun to go to the temple and do a little sightseeing.

BYU Fish said...

Soooo....I remember it had something to do with a guy right? Was he a big guy? I can't remember...and...are you ready for this....NEITHER CAN ALISON!! So we're starting to save our money for a trip out to Chicago!! Secretly, I think Alison just misses hanging out with you guys and wants to see the cute little kids soooo she's probably not telling!