Monday, August 25, 2008

Lydia's First Photos

It took a little longer than planned but getting our new daughter here was worth it. Lydia Ann Salmon was born on August 21st at 9:32 p.m. She is healthy and very cute. I'm not going to write much because the pictures are the best part!

Grandma Cook took care of David while we were in the hospital (two days of labor and two and a half days of recovery). She was a lifesaver and we were sad that she had to leave. Thanks Grandma! We miss you!



David likes the doctor, she always lets him play with her "toys". He likes his little sister too and has already figured out how to climb up the bassinet to peek inside.

13 comments:

Deidra said...

Congratulations! She's so sweet looking.

Kristen said...

Scott and Sue Ann!!
I have been watching your blog like a hawk!! I was so excited to see pictures this morning! I am glad everything went well and she is here and healthy! Lydia is BEAUTIFUL!! I love all that dark hair! I have lots of questions so call me when you feel up to talking! Love you guys and CONGRATULATIONS!!
Kristen

Jenny said...

Sue Ann, congratulations! Every time I check your blog I hope to see that you'd had your baby. She is beautiful! I love her name too. Good choice! I love the yawning picture! Congrats again!

Bobbi said...

Congratualtions!! I didn't know that you were even expecting! She is beautiful!

Les said...

Welcome to the world! All that hair reminds me of David's brand new baby pictures. Can't wait to hear more about her!

Alvarez Family said...

I love how David pushes away Scott's hand so he can hold Lydia. he is going to be a great big brother.

Ryan + Jess said...

Congratulations you guys! She is gorgeous. Hope Sue Ann is doing good as well!

Alison Margot Lee said...

Sue Ann! Thanks for the phone call the other day. Congratulations! We are so happy and LOVE her name so much. She is beautiful. We all hope you are feeling good. David looks so happy and already protective of his little sister. Say hi to Scott. Hope all is well with school. Can you believe you already in your second year. Way to go! We love and miss you. Aunt Diane and family.

Hayley said...

Go SueAnn! She is beautiful. Hope you are well. Thank you so much for posting pictures.
love ya- and congrats, hpa

Linda Salmon said...

I tried this before but some how it did not work.
We think she is so wonderful we love her so much already. Love the yawning picture and David removing Scott's hand off her when David wanted to hold her. so cute can't wait to hold and kiss her. Love Grandma S oxoxoxox

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

elisha said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun that you have two little ones now! I am so glad that your mom could come and I love the name! Good luck on everything, and keep in touch. I would love to hear how things are going sometime.

Em said...

you guys she is beautiful!! I am so excited for you. it is so fun that you have one of each. your kids are sooo cute. congratulations. you guys are such great parents.