On August 13th Scott and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Scott made me this great breakfast and David awoke just in time to eat it with us.

We were going to go to the zoo on our anniversary but the weather wasn't too great so we went on Friday instead. This is David's favorite animal and it made the whole trip worth it just to see his reaction.

As you can see I'm still pregnant, we keep hoping any minute to welcome a new member of our family.

The zoo has a fun monkey and gorilla exhibit (we've posted pictures of it before). They were really active today and very playful.

Try to guess what David can see...
5 comments:
I didn't realize you guys had only been married for 5 days longer than we have. Congrats on three years, and many more! Good luck with the last bit of the pregnancy.
Happy anniversary! I love the "I love you" breakfast. Very creative! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I'm excited to see pics of your new baby soon.
hey sue ann this is amber robertson.. i just wanted to say that i love reading your blog and seeing whats going on in your life. Your little boy is so cute!! and i cant wait to see you new addition! When is your due date?
Oh my goodness, I love the "I {heart} U" toast. How cute!
Hey Sueann--It's Erin
I love your blog, your little boy is so dang cute. You can barely tell your expecting, and then I read it's soon?? That is so fun.
I have 3 myself, you'll have to check out my blog--rnixonfamily.blogspot.com
I'de love to hear from you. Hope everything is going well
Erin
Post a Comment