Wednesday, September 3, 2008

David and Lydia

David is being a great big brother, he's always willing to share his stuff (this means he throws it in Lydia's bed), his blanket, toy cars, the cell phone, his sippy cup, and he even tried to comb her hair today with a pick before I got to him. He is great at giving hugs and kisses.. (especially when he just took a bite of a PB sandwich)
These next pictures remind me of the song, "Anything you can do I can do better". David has had fun experimenting with all the baby equipment.




No, Lydia is not still in the bed..
This chair he climbed in himself and tried to put up the toy bar. We have since put this one back in the closet, I don't dare leave Lydia in it. This was the first day I was home by myself and the first time I had both kids asleep at the same time. (We have all since moved back to our respective bedrooms). It's funny what things are considered a great triumph when you're a mom.
Thanks everyone for your prayers, phone calls, and comments the last two weeks. We have really appreciated them!

3 comments:

kjerstina said...

Yeah! More pictures! She is soooo cute! And I really do think she looks more like Sue Ann. She has so much hair. I know everyone tells you that it makes her such a beauty. And I am glad David is such a good brother... hopefully he doesn't try on her clothes.

jilljohnson said...

They are both so cute, i bet that you are the best mom.

Linda Salmon said...

She is so sweet and David you are a crazy kid, we love the way you are in the pictures. Love Grandma S