We are a happy little family of three now, continuing to get adjusted to the new addition to our home. However, for all intents and purposes our family will return to two as I have returned to school this week and will soon be swamped with various assignments and papers to work on, and exams to study for. Actually, I am excited for this semester for two reasons; (1) I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays so the rest of my week is free; and (2) it is my last semester before I graduate! So while I am gone all day studying Sue Ann has her own new fulltime responsibility of tending David. Just the two of them can be tricky as David can easily be missed. Much like a Where's Waldo picture, see if you can find David in the photo below (I promise he is in there somewhere).
Although David keeps us busy I still try to hold him any chance I get, and because he generally sits still and mostly just sleeps, I also try to multi-task and get a bit of shuteye myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment