Actually, the little guy had a few troubles his first few days of life and had to stay in the hospital longer than expected. Despite all the tubes and monitors that he had to be attached to, he seemed to mostly enjoy his stay and looked better with each passing day.
Sue Ann and I stayed in a room up a floor in the hospital in what they call a Hotel Stay room. At $15 dollars a day it was not a bad rate for a hotel, mind you, the bed was a bit small and there was only one so the other person had to sleep on the reclining chair. I will let you guess who had that privilege. While hotel services were minimal we weren't complaining too much as the nurses were able to take care of the baby and do all the nasty work. How many people do you know who can say that they have had there baby a whole week and only had to change about four diapers?
Despite our stay we are happy to have him home and are adjusting our lives completely to meet all of his needs, wants, wishes, fancies, and demands. Although David still needs to be on oxygen for awhile I think you can see from the picture that he is also quite happy to finally be home.
The last question to discuss is then who does he look like. Most people have said that he has my looks, I would have to agree as Sue Ann has certainly retained all of her own. But just the same I have included a pictorial family tree so that you can compare and decide for yourself. Bare in mind that both Sue Ann and I were born about 4 lbs heavier than David was.
_____
_____Scott_________________Sue Ann
_______________
_______________David
1 comment:
We liked how you put pictures up of you and Sue Ann. That's a good idea. I wish I had some of us. But I think that people are pretty certain that Anya looks like Lindy and not me.
Post again some time! The number of posts that I will do will be decreasing starting tomorrow...
Post a Comment