While this is a great milestone there are still many things that we have to work on. For example, sabbath observance, today as can be seen from his choice of attire and activity, David chose to dress up for baseball instead of church. At least he obtained his first victory, as can be seen by his leap for joy. Hopefully we will soon be able to get him out to church.
Sorry that this blog is short, being back in school and working a new job I have little time for other activities. However, we will try to do this more often, our goal is to put up a new post at least once a week.

1 comment:
You don't have time to write many blogs but yet you have time to put together a picture of David at a pitch. Maybe it was real though I should make sure before I open my big trap.
Post a Comment