Monday, July 8, 2013

The 2013 Edition of the Salmon Family has now Arrived!!!

After just over 35 weeks of preparation, we are pleased to announce the arrival of the 2013 edition (or addition) of our family.  The most exciting part of the 2013 edition is that it comes in two models.  Here are the specs for both models:

Model A
Name: Hyrum Reed Salmon
Time and Date of Release: 11:42 AM, July 7, 2013
Weight: 5 lbs. 1 oz.
Length: 18 1/4"

Model B
Name: Joseph Franklin Salmon
Release time: 11:43 AM, July 7, 2013
Weight: 4 lbs. 14 oz.
Length: 18 1/2"

   The anticipated launch date for both models A and B was not scheduled until early August so they arrived a bit early but are nevertheless doing very well.  Furthermore, Sue Ann, who had primary responsibility in overseeing the production and assembly of the latest Salmon edition, felt that the factory where both models A and B were being fabricating was nearly reaching capacity so the early arrival with the news that all are healthy and well was welcomed.

And now for some photos of the latest models.

Above is the first picture that includes both Hyrum and Joseph.  (The fascinating thing about this photograph is that although they look almost identical in age, just a few minutes before this photo was taken Joseph was a mere half of the age of Hyrum.)

So the question remains, how similar are models A and B?  Are they identical?  You be the judge.  See if you can identify who is who in each of the following pictures in which we tried to capture their profiles and their front features.   


 


To confirm how well you did, in each of the above photos Hyrum is on the left and Joseph is on the right.

14 comments:

jay said...

Very fun and exciting. Love the little guys and look forward to meeting them. I hope everyone is feeling well and happy. Wishing you guys all the best!

jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kjerstina said...

Yeah! Congrats! They are so cute! The only reason I got it right was the hair. So excited for you!

Linda Salmon said...

Oh so sweet and wonderful. I love them so much all ready. I can't wait to get there. I hope all is going well. Every one here in Africa was very happy and excited for you. See you soon. Love Grandma

Linda Salmon said...

Oh so sweet and wonderful. I love them so much all ready. I can't wait to get there. I hope all is going well. Every one here in Africa was very happy and excited for you. See you soon. Love Grandma

Lindy Salmon said...

Wow! Awesome. Love the names. Sue Ann, you must be excited to not be pregnant anymore :) 10 pounds of baby is a lot!

Linda J said...

Congratulations! They are so sweet! Glad everyone is doing well.

Calloways said...

Congratulations!! So cute. Good luck with two models at one time ;)

nick & mandi said...

I love their names and the are so handsome! And of course they have lots of hair:) Congrats Salmon family! We are so excited to meet them!

byufish said...

Congratulations!! I'm soooo excited and it makes me smile broadly that I guessed correctly!!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Congratulations!!!

Deidra said...

How exciting! Congratulations! (Though I'm not sure how you can be a family of seven, wasn't it just the other day that you were bringing sweet, itty bitty David home from the hospital?!)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my goodness, how did I not know you guys were even pregnant with twins?? Grandma Salmon mentioned something about it on the phone today and I had to rush over to your blog to check it out. I don't check blogs very often anymore.... Our twins are 9 and a half months old and crawling everywhere and walking along furniture and all that. It is so fun!!! Twins are the BEST!!!! If you want to talk about anything twin related, email me!! stephaniecamilla@yahoo.com

benae said...

Congratulations! What handsome boys.