Sunday, June 9, 2013

Phone camera pics

Here are a few random photos from my phone over the last couple of months.  
David looking cool in his new sunglasses:
 Nathan playing air hockey at uncle Todd's house while sitting on a bar stool, he loved it.
 Brandon letting the kids pet the colt, Lydia and Nathan couldn't get enough.
 Scott and I after a session of conference:
 I asked David to pick out some clothes for Nathan and he choose matching Canada shirts and camo pants.  
 Enjoying the day at the Zoo.
 Nathan and his buddy Rex and the ward campout.
 Eating s'mores.
 I have lots of pictures of the back of Lydia's head. 
 A quick stop at the beach after camping.
 Nathan and I at a waterfall we went to for playgroup.  Not a great idea to do while pregnant but the kids had fun.
 Lydia at the waterfall showing off her new glasses, I love this pictures, she has the cutest smile.

No comments: