This still blows my mind! Maybe we can trade our girl for one of those boys? Just think how happy Lydia would be . . . and then you don't have to buy any new clothes :).
I just love this... seriously. I wish we lived closer so our boys could play with all your boys (and Lydia)!!! There isn't much I can do but if I can do or get you anything please let me know! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!
Does this mean they are both boys?
This still blows my mind! Maybe we can trade our girl for one of those boys? Just think how happy Lydia would be . . . and then you don't have to buy any new clothes :).
I just love this... seriously. I wish we lived closer so our boys could play with all your boys (and Lydia)!!! There isn't much I can do but if I can do or get you anything please let me know! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Post a Comment