Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We sure do love this little guy

Favorite toys: ipad, remote control helicopter, trains
Favorite characters: Thomas the Train, Elmo, Mickey Mouse
Favorite food/drink: Corn Dogs, milk, strawberries
Favorite new word: "yeah"
Favorite animal: giraffe (he's calls it a cow though)



 Nathan is so good natured.  When everything else is chaos we can look at him and usually see a happy face like this..(this is his "I want to give dad a kiss" face).  He always makes us laugh and we love having him in our family, it's been a great 2 years!!

3 comments:

David said...

I like to fly remote operated helicopters too. May be Nathan and I can do that this summer - Grandpa Salmon

Linda Salmon said...

He is so cute how could you not Love him. I love when he Skype's me. Love you Nathanoxoxoxox

Linda Salmon said...

He is so cute how could you not Love him. I love when he Skype's me. Love you Nathanoxoxoxox