Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday

We celebrated this great guy's birthday this week. He passed the Patent Bar the day before so we began the celebrating with a pizza party and movie with the kids. On the big day we went to the Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art and then Scott played with the kids at a park. Next we came home for lunch and naps. Both my family and Scott's family have asked for pictures of the cake I made. Unfortunately I'm not back in the full swing of things I guess because when I awoke from napping Scott and David had already started making the cake. All I had to do was wash and cut the berries and then enjoy some yummy dessert.
Scott likes to give the kids presents on his birthday so everyone had fun opening presents. Hope you had a great birthday hun, we love you.
In other news we've had some major events take place lately. I was able to get all three kids together for a picture or two.


Nathan turned 4 weeks old, then 5 weeks old, he'll be 6 weeks old in 3 more days- how can that be??

4 comments:

BYU Fish said...

I can't believe it's been almost SIX WEEKS either!! But I love the pictures. Thanks for blogging...and...happy birthday nephie!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Scott! And congrats on the passing the patent bar (isn't that test really hard?) I RRREALLY love Nathan's little shirt. It is so cute! Love you all.

Linda Salmon said...

He is getting so big I can't believe her is that old and older now. We are excited to come for the blessing next week. It will be so good to see you again Dad is looking forward to seeing the kids.

Lindy Salmon said...

So, once I made an angel food cake and it turned out to be an inch tall. I'm impressed with all the tests passed, cakes, blogging etc while having 3 kids!