I have a wonderful friend who has taken David and Lydia out for ice cream this afternoon so I have a few minutes to myself while Nathan sleeps. Nathan is three weeks old tomorrow and as cute as ever.
The kids are stretched out to see who is the tallest/longest.
Seems like we do a lot of this lately...
New "time out" regime, does anyone else have crazy children? (they were laughing and loving it the whole time)
results- perfectly obedient kids (ha!)
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! David and Lydia totally remind me of Parker and Hannah-little buddies.
Soooo darling!! I love the time out picture. In fact, I've printed it off and will hang it on my "work wall". Well, I also printed off the smiling kids with Nathan in the middle!! Thank your friend for giving you some time to blog!!! Love ya-Auntie C.
I love the picture of the tow in time out. So cute. And I also love the one of the three of them all stretched out.
Post a Comment