These pictures are totally unrelated but I thought they were funny. I was trying to take a picture of them before church but they were both too interested in The Prince of Egypt movie and I was obviously in their way.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
You know you live in "the city" when..
The other day I was telling David about a raccoon I saw getting in to the garbage can the night before. He looked worried and said, "Mom, did he get out of the museum?". I guess the only wild life we do see around here are in the museums and at the zoo. I think it's time for a visit to the country...
These pictures are totally unrelated but I thought they were funny. I was trying to take a picture of them before church but they were both too interested in The Prince of Egypt movie and I was obviously in their way.
Lydia's getting so big, she's talking up a storm and always lets everyone know exactly where she's at in Sacrament Meeting.
These pictures are totally unrelated but I thought they were funny. I was trying to take a picture of them before church but they were both too interested in The Prince of Egypt movie and I was obviously in their way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment