I've been contemplating sewing some curtains to make Lydia and David's room darker for nap time, but when Lydia awoke like this I realized I didn't need to!
Oh my...the hair is soooo cute! Curtains are a GREAT idea...I can't tell you how well I sleep when a room is totally dark. But...maybe you should just have David grow his bangs as long as Lydia's and then you won't need to!!
7 comments:
That is so funny I love it!
HAHAHAHAHA. she looks like she likes it like that too. Shes got a nice head of hair.
Now David just needs to grow some bangs and you can totally forget those curtains . . .
Got to LOVE that hair. Lydia you are so cute no matter what way you where your hair. I sure miss you. Love Grandma. See you soon
I love it!!! I was contemplating new curtains as well but I think Lydia's idea is much more versatile!
Oh my...the hair is soooo cute! Curtains are a GREAT idea...I can't tell you how well I sleep when a room is totally dark. But...maybe you should just have David grow his bangs as long as Lydia's and then you won't need to!!
LOL...I just read Lindy's comments...great minds!!
Post a Comment