We were surprised with a visit from my sister Jeanne and her 3 kids. She drove over 1000 miles each way just to come and see us, what a great sister! We had a great time playing with them and hope we get to see them again soon.
We played downtown and visited Brookfield Zoo. The zoo's special attraction this summer is "Dinosaurs Alive!". It was great, and scary at times too.
Shortly after they left we had more visitors! Grandma and Grandpa Salmon and Joanne stopped by. We put our zoo pass to good use, we've gone at least 6 times in the last month and a half.
Scott and I celebrated our anniversary by sneaking away from the kids while Grandma and Grandpa so kindly babysat. We stayed at a bed and breakfast in Oak Park and visited the Art Institute of Chicago. These were two of our favorites:
Did you know this isn't a picture of a husband and wife?? I didn't, it is a farmer and his unmarried daughter...
1 comment:
I saw your younger sister at the temple last night. At first glance, I thought it was you in the dressing room.
Post a Comment