These pictures are for the Grandparents, mainly to entice them to come visit again soon!

I promise Lydia doesn't always wear pj's although it appears that way since most of her pictures are taken with her dressed in them, it's just that she's the most happy right when she wakes up and always has a smile ready.

This next one is right after a bath, hence the crazy hair.
6 comments:
I think Lydia might give Emmilene a run for her money!! Lydia has quite the head of hair as well. I have soft spot in my heart for any baby whose hair sticks up like that since mine did.
I love Lydia's hair! Chicago is really pretty. I love the pictures of the river with the city in the background.
You kids are so cute. I love the pictures. Lydia looks so cute in her blessing dress. I bet it was great to have your parents in in-laws there.
Fabulous pictures! Lydia and Emmi must be having a funky hair contest! You've got a cute family and I'm so excited for these adventures you are having! Love ya-Aunt Carol
we miss you lots and think you are both so wonderful we can't wait to have you come here.
Lydia you are growing up so cute we love you so much
Love Grandmaoxoxox
I feel very inticed to come and visit. She is really a doll- and I loved the past post with the bucket on David's head. Evelyn has also been running around with an ice-cream bucket on her head. Hope all is well! love ya,hpa
Post a Comment