On Sunday Oct. 12 Lydia was given her name and blessing by her father. Both Grandpa Salmon and Grandpa Cook were able to participate.

Lydia is such a good baby and hardly ever cries! She is starting to smile more and we are grateful to have her in our family.

The best part of the day was having our family here. Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa Cook..(just in the nick of time- they arrived from the airport just before the meeting)

and Aunt Alita and Grandma and Grandpa Salmon..

This weekend we also got to enjoy spending time as a family and seeing some of the sites of Chicago.

hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving (the Canadian relatives at least)
4 comments:
What a special day...and to have your parents there makes it even better! I love when my parents visit!!!
Hey, cute blog, the kids are so adorable. Sue Ann I LOVE the haircut. It is so chic. You look great!!! Love, Aunt Diane
She looks so pretty in her blessing dress! You family is so cute.
That is so fun. I am glad you have such a happy family. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment