This past week we went to Halifax, Nova Scotia. While I won't try to do a day by day run down of our trip, I still will post the events on a series of blogs so come back soon to see the rest. More importantly, I certainly won't make this blog utterly depressing by simply outlining the local jerk and his effect on our trip.
David was really excited to go on a plane for his 10th time this trip!
I think it was mostly because this time his Dad was coming with him (or perhaps that is why his Mom was so excited because this time she didn't have to hold him the entire time).
This was a momentous trip as it was my first time renting a car (I just turned 25).
Likewise, it was David's first rented car seat.
David was really excited to go on a plane for his 10th time this trip!
This was a momentous trip as it was my first time renting a car (I just turned 25).
He was pretty good in the car for most of the trip but could get a little noisy at times. . .
. . . try driving for three hours with that!
The main reason for the trip was to simply enjoy the beautiful scenery and magnificent ocean vistas,
And to see some of the people including many members I got to know while I was serving my mission. We also got to see my mission president who is now serving there as the temple president.
Best of all, we got to see David's cousins, which was a lot of fun.
Come back soon for more about our trip to Halifax.
1 comment:
I LOVED PEI when we were there a few years ago. Totally different than the bigger cities. A nice different! Anyway, glad you had a good time. David's looking all grown up and seems to have a lot to say...I'll definitely check back for more on this trip. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment