I decided to sort through David's clothes to get ready for summer and we found a bunch of hats. Most of them are too small for him and he wouldn't keep them on very long anyway, but we had fun trying them on both of us.


David could use a good hat to cover his hair cut. I tried cutting it for about 30 minutes while he was in the tub, then another 15 minutes while he was watching cartoons. We still need to have a round three to fix it, it is terribly crooked. How do you cut a toddlers hair?? It's a good thing that at least he doesn't mind it's not straight.
1 comment:
To cut Enoch's hair we always have on a Spiderman or Star Wars show. He is not allowed to watch them any other time so it is a treat and he almost will sit still. Barely still enough, but it is tricky. I also have Paul hold him sometimes so he won't put his hands in the way. When he was really little I just gave him a buzz cut so it didn't show as much if it was uneven.
Post a Comment