Wednesday, April 23, 2008

David and Anya

David and I went to Georgia for a week while Scott prepared for the end of his semester. David and his cousin Anya had a good time playing together but it was tricky to get a photo of them both looking and staying in the same spot at the same time.
This one in front of the Atlanta Temple at least shows them smiling and sitting at the same time. We went to a park with Aunt Loraine, Lisa and Ryan, John and Lindy and Anya. This is what we like to see when the day is done.
We visited the zoo and David loved being able to touch the animals.
Anya has some great tricks and is pretty talented. Here she is just before she stands straight up using no hands.
David ate his first hot dog ever, and then his second. (The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there so we went to a couple of different parks).
David and Anya became good friends. David can walk pretty well now but Anya can run circles around him as you will see in the video.



P.S. This is for those who don't know yet, we found out we are having a girl! (due 8/14)

7 comments:

Deidra said...

Congrats on #2! I'm sure David will make a great big brother!

Linda Salmon said...

Hey, so cute and glad you had a good time. I'm happy to see he is walking now. It appears that David is taking after his father again--Liking Hot Dogs, he could live off them. Love his hair.

Les said...

Yay Sue Ann, that is SO great! Miss you guys!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Congratulations on the exciting news!

John Salmon said...

Yea for little David, the reigning champ! Come back and visit!

Jenny said...

Congrats Sue Ann! David is such a cute little guy! I'm sure your little girl will be gorgeous! How did David live so long without hot dogs? We probably have too many of those for lunch at my house!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue Ann! I just found your blog and thought that I would say HI! I hope your doing well. Keep in touch!

Janille (Anderson)