Well the big news this week is that what was originally mistaken as leftover milk sloshing around in David's mouth was later realized to be teeth! It is a bit difficult to make out as they are so small but here is a picture of them.
I apologize that the picture is so weird, it isn't very complimentary of David as it makes his philtrum look longer than his mouth is wide. Anyways we took what we could get because this was a near impossible shot to get as he generally sits with his tongue sticking slightly out, thus concealing his pearly whites. In fact, this was perhaps my finest moment in relation to photography!
Also relatively new, is David's boppy. For those uninitiated, a boppy is a pillow that is shaped like a horse shoe which allows it to be placed around the waist while sitting to hold up a baby with greater ease. It is particularly beneficial and designed for nursing mothers (but I don't care how comfortably a child is situated, if they have teeth I can't imagine nursing would be a very good experience). We also are trying to train David to sit up by himself by wrapping the boppy directly around him. The boppy (made by Sue Ann) with it's primary user are shown below.
1 comment:
No way! I can't believe he is getting teeth. Now when Anya is smacking him, he can just bite her in defense. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment