Friday, February 4, 2011

Weather Report

All of the news time this week has been dedicated to the big storm. Tuesday and Wednesday we stayed inside until it blew over and then wandered out to see what it left behind.

Finally some good snow to add a little elevation to this flat country.








3 comments:

Molly said...

I have to say I am jealous!! I wish we could get some snow like that. I miss it. I hope you had fun. hey when is that little one coming?

mj said...

fun! I'm jelous of all the snow.

BYU Fish said...

Hey....LOVE IT!! I remember how much fun it was to go out and play in the snow....never worried about how cold we were!! Now....well....age does a funny thing to ya. Love that cute scarf Lydia!! Wherever did you get such a cute thing?! Hee hee hee! I wear mine EVERY DAY!