Sunday, August 15, 2010

Five Years

Scott and I had our 5th anniversary this weekend. We were married in the Manti Temple and we celebrated by going to the Chicago Temple, 1,482 miles away from where we began five years ago. While I was looking for something to do for Scott for our anniversary, I found a great saying,
"True love stories don't have endings".
I'm so grateful for temples and being able to be married for eternity! The last five years have been filled with adventures that I never would have imagined and I look forward to having many more with my best friend.

5 comments:

byufish said...

That is an AWESOME quote...you guys are cool. Glad I'm related to such wonderful people (with such cute children!). Love ya-AuntieC

Lindy Salmon said...

5 years. That must mean our anniversary is coming up . . . thanks for the reminder :) We are looking forward to seeing you in a few months!

Linda Salmon said...

You still look that good. It has been wonderful to have had you in our family for 5 years. How time flies and what fun we have had. Love you allxoxoxoxoxo

Linda Salmon said...

You still look that good. It has been wonderful to have had you in our family for 5 years. How time flies and what fun we have had. Love you allxoxoxoxoxo

Linda Salmon said...

You still look that good. It has been wonderful to have had you in our family for 5 years. How time flies and what fun we have had. Love you allxoxoxoxoxo