Just kidding, they really are great kids, even when they have too much energy I still love them.Just a note for anyone who is wondering. Scott accepted a fellowship working with a professor for this next school year. So, we are staying here until next spring at least. It feels good to finally know what is going to happen past next month. Thanks for all your prayers! (this means you have a little while longer to come and visit us here!)
3 comments:
OK, now we officially have to hang out, since you will be staying. We'll be moving to West Lafayette, IN, in less than a month. We hope to be making monthly trips to Chicago for the temple.
That picture is hilarious. They look like they have never done ANYTHING wrong in their lives :) Congrats to Scott on the fellowship, we'll keep up our hopes that Spring will bring you to Atlanta!
This is a darling picture. I have been wondering what you were doing now that school has ended. Maybe I told you this, but some friends of mine that live here in town share backyards and they were friends in high school. Now their families are growing up together. I told Milo that I wish SueAnn and Scott would come be our nieghbors and share backyards- so, I'll be looking for jobs here for you:)And our nieghbors house just might go up for sale....so there's a start!
Post a Comment