
Monday, February 15, 2010
A great birthday
Well, I had another birthday and it was one of the best ones yet. I had my three favorite people to celebrate it with and they made it a memorable one. For those of you who don't know how old I am I won't say, because, to some I may seem old and to others I will still seem young and in reality, it doesn't really matter.
On Saturday night Scott and I left the kids with a babysitter and went downtown to the ice skating rink. I love ice skating and although we avoided any falls, our skills couldn't compare to the professional skaters they had do a short show for us.

The next morning, Scott made me breakfast in bed and dinner that evening. I had my personal cake decorator design a cake for me. (Excuse the mess on the table)
I also received two great presents. The first was a present from David, the freedom from buying diapers for him again! The second was a gift from Scott that I've been dreaming about ever since we were married, (A few years ago I made a deal with myself that every time I made home made bread I'd put $2 in a jar to save for this, well, I didn't stop making bread but my jar still doesn't have more than spare change in it.) This was a big surprise, a very welcomed one. I've already put it to use and it works great!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A BOSCH BREADMAKER!!!!! What a very awesome birthday present! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you!!
How fun!! And I LOVE the cake...aren't you excited you have your own personal cake decorator? I do too...but she lives about an hour away. I'm sure your's is just "right around the corner"! Happy Birthday! Love ya-
Happy birthday and hip-hip-hooray for a Bosch! It was the best thing I ever hoarded money for. I didn't have the motivation to make bread before the Bosch, but now we hardly ever have to buy bread.
Happy Birthday Sue Ann. Hurray for the Bosch. You really deserve it. Love to you.
Sue Ann I hope you had a great birthday. I am sorry I missed it. So here you go...... Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Sue Ann Happy Birthday to you.....I love ya and miss ya. Glad it was a great day.
Hey SueAnn, I hope you don't mind me peeking at your cute little blog! I found you through Jenny's blog. Anywho, your little kiddos are so stinkin cute, they must take after their beautiful mama! Happy birthday! And way to go on cake decorating, you are one talented gal! Good to "see" you!!
Post a Comment