Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finger painting

I though this was a fun idea to share. I found a recipe on the Internet for finger paint that consisted of vanilla pudding and food coloring. That's it! Thanks to Scott we just happened to have some pudding in the fridge and it was a great distraction for David while I made dinner. Once David found out that it wasn't only fun to paint with but tasted good as well, it didn't last very long.
Happy Painting!

3 comments:

Calloways said...

Thanks Sue Ann. That's a cool idea!

byufish said...

Genius idea Sue Ann....I'm almost tempted to do a little artwork myself! I think I'd try the white chocolate pudding though...that's one of my faves....

Chris said...

Sue Ann, that's sounds so yummy! To bad my kids are grown - I'll have to file that away for the future. Love the picture of Lydia and David, so cute!