Well, for anyone who has missed us this last little while, we have been visiting family and doing some vacationing. These pictures aren't in chronological order but I hope you enjoy them.
For anyone who has visited my parents house you know your going to eat some great pancakes, I mean, the best pancakes bar none. Thanks Dad, I don't know how many hundreds of pancakes you've made for us but they are just as good every time.
All the grandkids agreed, this was a great breakfast.
We all enjoyed catching up with each other and comparing some muscles to see who'd grown the most. Jeanne and I tied, that means I've improved.
We were fortunate enough to spend some time with Great Grandpa Cook before he passed away on May 13th, in four more months from that day he would have turned 90 years old. His posterity includes 8 children, 41 grandchildren, and 104 great-grandchildren (check out a video from KSL news channel here).
Grandpa Cook was doing well when we first visited him and Lydia loved to smile at him.
During our travels the kids endured hours upon hours in cars, planes, vans, trucks, jeeps, boats, strollers and even a few minutes on a four-wheeler. The kids learned that this was the only time they would have to sleep and usually they took advantage of it.
This particular trip was a special one... to the airport!! Aunt Betty Jo came home from her mission in Argentina on April 27th.
First meeting with Hermana Cook
Homemade sign colored by the nieces and nephews.
Helping Grandpa in the yard.
For anyone who has visited my parents house you know your going to eat some great pancakes, I mean, the best pancakes bar none. Thanks Dad, I don't know how many hundreds of pancakes you've made for us but they are just as good every time.
All the grandkids agreed, this was a great breakfast.
We all enjoyed catching up with each other and comparing some muscles to see who'd grown the most. Jeanne and I tied, that means I've improved.
We were fortunate enough to spend some time with Great Grandpa Cook before he passed away on May 13th, in four more months from that day he would have turned 90 years old. His posterity includes 8 children, 41 grandchildren, and 104 great-grandchildren (check out a video from KSL news channel here).
Grandpa Cook was doing well when we first visited him and Lydia loved to smile at him.
During our travels the kids endured hours upon hours in cars, planes, vans, trucks, jeeps, boats, strollers and even a few minutes on a four-wheeler. The kids learned that this was the only time they would have to sleep and usually they took advantage of it.
This particular trip was a special one... to the airport!! Aunt Betty Jo came home from her mission in Argentina on April 27th.
First meeting with Hermana Cook
Homemade sign colored by the nieces and nephews.
Helping Grandpa in the yard.







4 comments:
Looks like a great trip. How awesome that your great-grandpa had so many granda and great-grandchildren. That news clip was way neat. I am sorry to hear that he passed away.
hey these are great as we get to see you trip. Looking forward to the next group as I am sure you had many more adventure going home. It so fun to see the kids with all their cousins. Nice that you got to spend some time and some picture with your Grandfather. I hope you got a "Four Generation" one.
Hi Sue Ann!
Hey, I am so sad we missed you guys when you were under 20 miles away! It looks like you had such a great time visiting every where. Please, please let us know when you are in Logan again-we'll be there!!
Can't believe you were here for so long and I didn't get to see you and the cherubs! Darn...next trip? PLEASE?!
Post a Comment