Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Summer Happenings

After the hundreds of pictures that I have taken of David I finally explored the options on our camera and used a different setting. This is a major accomplishment for me. I guess I'm feeling adventurous since we've been staying inside so much this week trying to escape the heat. David loves wearing his "at". We lost his previous hat and this is his new one that he wears more inside than outside of the house.
Our hardwood floors aren't very comfortable to sit on so I made David this kid-size version of a bean bag chair. Sometimes he sits on it but mostly he likes to climb on it and throw it like a ball.
The extent of our 4th of July celebrations consisted of a parade and a short visit to our friends house for dinner. This picture is during the parade but as you can kind of tell David wasn't feeling very well and we spent the rest of the day trying to keep a fever down.
Here is a self portrait of me by request. 28 days left until my due date. (I'm not going to make excuses for the way I look, hope you enjoy it!) The bean bag in action...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

SUE ANN!!
You look GREAT! You wear pregnancy well! You always look beautiful but especially when you are pregnant! I can't believe you are so close! I am so excited for you guys! It was great to talk to you the other night. Thanks for posting the pic! The bean bag looks fun . . . can you make one in my size? Ha ha!
Love you like your dad's brownies,
Kristen

byufish said...

Thanks for blogging! I hope the Choir tours out Chicago way again next year...it'd be great to meet up with you guys. I love the David updates. He's such a cute little kid...industrious! You must love the fact that he stays focused for so long! Especially if it's at least 30 minutes...that's enough for a nap! Love ya-Carol

elisha said...

You are such a cute little mom. And you are doing a great job at the whole camera thing. Good luck with your new baby, if you haven't had it already. Miss you tons!