Sunday, March 2, 2008

What happened to David's Hair?

Many of you may recall that when David was first born his hair was all curly.


But since then you may have noticed that it has gone straight (not to mention much lighter in color) as shown below. Some of you may be asking yourself, where did all of the curly hair go?

Well I assure you that it has not gone too far away . . . .


. . . it has simply migrated to the back of his head!

Whoa, what happened here!?! Nobody knows.

Try as we might there is no combing or straightening of the hair on the back of his head. Any suggestions on what to do with his hair would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

Hi SueAnne, it's Darci! How are you doing? I found you blog and I will be pleased to add it to my list! I think I see you maybe once a year these days, but boy your little guy is soooooooo cute and cuddly looking. Can't wait until I'm lucky enough to see you again!

Diane said...

We LOVE David's hair and we remember all that dark curly hair. He is one of those lucky people that gets to experience every hair style in life!

byufish said...

Put in a little hair product to make it more curly!!! And then spike the straight stuff in the front...he definitely has enough attitude to carry the new look off! Love ya! Carol