Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!

We finally are having a winter like everyone warned us we would. Last week it was freezing and this week we are getting lots of snow. David was so happy about the snow that he just sat and smiled all day long. We bundled up to go outside after it stopped snowing. While David sat in the stroller and watched the neighbors I tried to remove the snow around our home. I never though I'd use the stroller in the snow but it actually makes a pretty good plow.
To keep busy while it's been so cold outside David tries to explore everything and anything inside. His all-time favorite toy though is his Scooby-Doo ball he received for Christmas.
David seems hungry I guess in this video but I promise we feed him plenty.



This is David's other indoor exercise. (sorry the video is not very clear)

Congrats Dad on doing so well last semester, we love you!


2 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the cute cute picture of David. We are so excited that you are expecting another baby this summer. Maybe we will try to come to Chicago sometime. Love the movies of David. The vacuum chasing is hilarious!!

Sara said...

CUUUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the video of him eating scotts feet. How are you guys doing? I just heard of the news about the NEXT baby! EXCCCCITING!!! Hope to hear from you guys soon! Love you!