Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Sampler

This blog contains mostly unrelated material of fun pictures and a variety of topics just to update all of you on our recent goings and comings.

David keeps doing really well. He is on a new kick of always sucking his hands and occasionally is successful in getting his thumb in his mouth. We don't really want to have to pay for all the dental bills that can arise out of this and so to prevent this we tried putting his day old socks on his hands..............


...............but it hasn't seemed to be too effective.

I feel so very fortunate because it is not every day that you can say you wore the very same pair of pants for every day that you worked at a job. As you may be able to observe my pants were not going to last much longer and so after three months, just this last week I threw in the towel and quit my job.


The real reason I quit was because of a new job I will be beginning once school gets out. I am very excited for school to be done, I have only two weeks until graduation (although I have about six weeks worth of assignments to yet finish).

We really enjoyed seeing all of the family just a short while ago and here is one of our favorite pictures of Anya, she is so cute! (And she has got really long eyelashes)


Here is a four generation picture from David up to his Great Grandpa Salmon. As a point of interest, as you go up the generations each one has as there middle name the first name of the generation just before. I can't help but looking at this picture and thinking that 'one of these things does not belong' can you figure it out?.............


........That's right, it is me Scott Salmon!..................I am the only one whose hair is not getting very thin!

No comments: